The Inspiralized cookbook is now available for pre-order and will be available as of February 24, 2015:
- 4-week Inspiralized dinner plan with weekly shopping lists,
- A sneak peek at FOUR of the recipes from the book, and
- FOUR brand new exclusive recipes that you won’t find anywhere else:
- Butternut Squash Fettuccine with Tomato Sauce, Ricotta and Pistachios
- Fish Taco Bowl with Creamy Avocado-Cilantro Dressing
- Cucumber and Smoked Salmon Bites with Lemon-Dill Greek Yogurt Sauce
- Hawaiian Carrot Noodles with Pineapple and Sausage
Now that I have you all excited and hungry, all you have to do is pre-order the book from your retailer of choice (click the below buttons) and enter your proof of purchase into this form.
Thank you so much in advance. You’ve all helped me make my dreams come true and I can’t wait for you to hold this cookbook – it truly is the ultimate resource to spiralized cooking.
Before you go, check out this exclusive behind-the-scenes video I put together during my cookbook photo shoot in New York City:
Thank you in advance for pre-ordering. I can’t thank you all enough for making my dreams come true. I’m absolutely floored. Pinch me, please?